Slate & Clay Tile
Shake and Elite Panel Profiles:
Steel Tile is unique in providing full-length custom-cut panels up to 30 feet in length.Fewer horizontal seams reduce the possibility of leaks unlike smaller multi paneled clip-on roofing systems.
Steel Tile metal roofing panels weigh less than half the weight of traditional shingles per sq. ft and in many cases the panels can be applied directly over the old shingles.
- Installs over existing shingles or use 1″ x 4″ horizontal strapping
- Custom-cut full-length sheets
- Galvanized profiled panels
- DuraFlex Silicone Polyester paint finish with 40 year colour warranty
- Water-channel system and fewer seams for a virtually leak-free roof
- Custom-cut panels up to 30 feet long available by special order
- Matching trims available
- 26 Gauge steel
The Slate Shake profile depicts a real slate or cedar shake roof. A 5/8″ step repeats every 16″ along the panel creating a defined appearance with far fewer seams. Ideal for residential or commercial applications.
The Elite profile is designed to depict the look of Dutch clay tiles. The wave pattern profile creates a distinctive European feel. The offset pattern has a 1/2″ step every 16″ that captures the light and dramatically commands your attention. Perfect for homes or cottages.